Vihtavuori’s N570 rifle powder is one of the more recent products in our high-energy powder family. It was developed at the request of magnum cartridge reloaders. We realized that this kind of powder was desired yet lacking on the market, so we decided to develop N570 to meet our customers’ needs.
The characteristics of this high energy powder with its large grain size and high bulk density are developed to bring out the maximum velocities of cartridges with very large volume cases like the 6,5-.284 Norma, the .300 Winchester Magnum, the .300 Remington Ultra Magnum and the .338 Lapua Magnum.
Vihtavuori N570 is very well suited for long-range target shooting and in military applications with big volume cartridges.
N570 is the slowest of our high-energy powders and is an extruded, tubular powder type with grain dimensions of 2,3 mm length and 1,3 mm diameter. Due to the large kernel size (similar to 24N41 and 20N29), we recommend you to always weigh your N570 charges rather than relying on throws from powder measures, as they do not always deliver consistent charges. This way you can avoid under or over-charging cases.
Like all of our N500 series rifle powders, the N570 is manufactured from our own high-quality nitro-cellulose with grains impregnated with nitroglycerine and non-energetic additives. The result: increased muzzle velocity without increased chamber pressure and without increased wear on the gun!
Tips from our Pros
Try Vihtavuori N570 with .338 Lapua Magnum and heavier bullets weighing 19,4 g /300 gr
Vihtavuori N570 rifle powder comes in 1 lbs and 1 kg bottles as well as 8 lbs containers.
|1.000 Pounds – 8.100 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.00lbs. – Please Note: Most packages will require extra packing materials.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase loaded ammunition and hazardous items.
- Powder and primers can be packed together on ground shipments for one hazardous charge provided the total weight of the order (including packaging) remains below 50 lbs.
- Gunpowder cannot be shipped by air.
- Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on powder or primers.
- An adult signature will be required for delivery of all hazardous items.
- Due to shipping regulations this item can only be shipped regular ground shipping via UPS or FEDEX.
- This item is regulated by the US STATE DEPARTMENT and may require an EXPORT LICENSE for international orders.