CANIK TP9 ELITE SC
Firstly, The Canik TP9 Elite SC has many nice features. Secondly, Most clever, perhaps, the gun comes with both a 12-round magazine with a finger rest and a 15-round magazine that has an extension. Thirdly, This latter magazine docks into the grip and matches the texture and design of the subcompact’s leading edge, thereby converting the gun into a compact. Further, Thus it has a 12+1 or 15+1 capacity. Moreover, The magazines have counting holes, by the way, which is an always appreciated nice touch. In addition, By the way, 10-round and 18-round magazines are also available for the TP9 Elite SC.
Firstly, As for other features, the tungsten Cerakoted slide has a quartet of diagonal cocking serrations in front and at least double that in back. Secondly, Both front and rear sights dovetail into the slide. Thirdly, The front sight is a simple phosphorous white dot while in back is all black. Further, but good news, the deck also includes a fiber optic sight plate so you can install various fiber optics.
Firstly, the frame is fiber reinforced polymer. Secondly, the back has a docked beavertail. Thirdly, of course, there is no hammer and no grip safety. Further, there is also no thumb safety. However, it has a trigger safety lever and a firing pin block. There is also a loaded chamber indicator visible atop the slide. And the slide stop is ambidextrous.
TP9 Elite SC
- Interchangeable back strap in 2 sizes (small and large)
- Blackout rear and phosphorous front white dot sight
- Micro red–dot interface with co-witness feature
- Reversible magazine release
- Accessory under–barrel rail
- Tungsten Cerakote over nitride slide finish
- Match grade nitride coated barrel
- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
- Comes with two magazines: one 12rd + optional finger rest base plate and one 15rd with extended baseplate
- Also included are the toolbox, users manual and a concealed carry holster with reversible clips for IWB and OWB use