The all-new Taurus GX4 boldly outclasses anything else in its class-reaching unprecedented new heights in concealed carry firearm engineering, ergonomics, and innovation.
Exceptionally rugged and reliable, and pushed to the limits of traditional testing with more than 20,000 rounds delivered downrange, the Taurus GX4 is unlike any micro-compact on the market. And it shows.
On the outside, there can be no doubt that every streamlined inch of this striker-fired semi-auto was meticulously crafted for EDC readiness and reliability. While a game-altering combination of full-sized capacity, accuracy, and power resides within its ultra-concealable, one-inch-wide reinforced frame.
From its no-snag profile, to its short trigger reset, to its simplified, lightweight design, the Taurus GX4 delivers the concealability of a 380 with the power and performance of a full size, offering everything you would expect from a full-frame defensive handgun, all at a fraction of the size and weight.
- Flat Face, Serrated Trigger for Better Comfort and Control
- Signature Indexing and Recoil Management Pad (RMP)
- Magazine and Grip Cuts to Aid in Magazine Stripping if Required
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Reversible Magazine Release
- White Dot Steel Front Sight and Serrated Drift Adjustable Rear Sight
- Easy Take Down Pin for Disassembly
- Manufacturer: Taurus
- Model: GX4 Micro Compact
- Model Number: 1-GX4M931
- UPC: 7-25327-93539-1
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.06”
- Overall Length: 6.05”
- Overall Width: 1.08”
- Overall Height: 4.4”
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Gas Nitride Treatment
- Barrel Finish: DLC-Coated
- Grip Material: Polymer
- Front Sight: Fixed White Dot Steel
- Rear Sight: Serrated Drift Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 11 Rounds (Comes with Two)
- Safety: Striker Block; Trigger Safety; Visual Loaded Chamber Indicatior
- Weight: 18.5 oz. (Unloaded)