Hodgdon H1000 powder in stock
Hodgdon Powder offers the largest selection of quality smokeless propellants for any reloading application.
Hodgdon H1000 is a very slow burning Extreme Extruded powder is perfect for highly overbored magnums like the 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm STW and the 30-378 Weatherby. In addition, with heavy bullets, H1000 gives top velocity and performance in such cartridges as the 6mm-284, 257 Weatherby, 270 Winchester, and 300 Winchester Magnum. In a short period of time this powder has achieved considerable notoriety among long range match shooters.Hodgdon H1000 powder in stock
This extruded powder is a member of Hodgdon’s Extreme series of powder with slow-burning characteristics, perfect for highly-overbored magnums like the 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm STW and the 30-378 Weatherby. In addition, with heavy bullets, H1000 gives top velocity and performance in such cartridges as the 6mm-284, 257 Weatherby, 270 Winchester, and 300 Winchester Magnum. In a short period of time this powder has achieved considerable popularity among long-range match shooters.
Available in 1 lb. and 8 lb. containers
Warning About Smokeless Powder:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
|1.000 Pounds – 8.380 Pounds|
- Shipping Weight: 1.00lbs. – Please Note: Most packages will require extra packing materials.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase loaded ammunition and hazardous items.
- Powder and primers can be packed together on ground shipments for one hazardous charge provided the total weight of the order (including packaging) remains below 50 lbs.
- Gunpowder cannot be shipped by air.
- Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on powder or primers.
- An adult signature will be required for delivery of all hazardous items.
- Due to shipping regulations this item can only be shipped regular ground shipping via UPS or FEDEX.
- This item is regulated by the US STATE DEPARTMENT and may require an EXPORT LICENSE for international orders.
There are no reviews yet.