What’s in the Box
- Henry Lever-Action X Model .30-30 Win Rifle
- Owner’s Manual
When it comes to firearms, there are few that could truly be considered a piece of Americana quite like a lever action chambered in .30-30. While most people may envision blued steel and walnut stocks (we have got you covered there too), we take a great deal of pride in keeping up with the demands of modern hunters while not losing sight of our heritage. With the Lever Action X Model .30-30 we have borrowed that Americana spirit from one of the most legendary hunting platforms of all time and lovingly poured it into a feature-packed rifle for today’s whitetail woodsman.
Tough synthetic furniture provides a lightweight and worry-free alternative to our typical hardwood and accommodates in-line sling swivel studs, a Picatinny rail, and M-Lok accessory slots on the forestock. The solid rubber recoil pad ensures that the buttstock won’t slip and slide around while shooting a cartridge that can take down even the largest game in the world. The blued steel barrel is topped off with fiber optic sights for quick target acquisition and the muzzle end is threaded (5/8×24 pitch) to accept a suppressor or any other muzzle device you choose. Continuing with the theme of modularity, the rifle’s receiver is drilled and tapped to accept your choice of optics.
Keeping true to our roots, the Lever Action X Model .30-30 utilizes a 5-round removable tube magazine for convenient unloading when the job is done, and the addition of a side loading gate allows that magazine to be kept topped off without needing to remove the tube or suppressor.
There are good reasons that the .30-30 cartridge is still widely popular to this day, and this rifle ensures that it’s not going anywhere any time soon.
- Manufacturer: Henry
- Caliber: .30-30 Winchester
- Barrel Length: 21.375 Inches
- Overall Length: 40.375 Inches
- Weight: 8.07 lbs
- Length of Pull: 14 Inches
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:12″
- Receiver Finish: Blued Steel
- Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Fiber Optic
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Scope Mount: Drilled and Tapped Weaver 63B
- Stock Material: Black Synthetic
- Buttplate: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Extras: Swivel Studs; Large Loop Lever; M-LOK; Picatinny Rail; 5/8×24 Threaded Barrel