The Wicked Ridge® NXT 400 Crossbow sets a new standard in crossbows with a lightweight, compact design that measures in at just 6″ axle-to-axle when cocked. Built right here in the United States and features high-quality components like a T5 trigger with smooth 3.5-lb. pull and Wicked Ridge’s Vector QuadTM cable technology that eliminates cam lean and gives you better downrange accuracy. Plus, it even comes equipped with a built-in ACUdrawTM cocking devices that makes loading your crossbow easier than ever. Includes accessory package with pre-sighted Pro-View scope, (3) Pro Elite 400 arrows, and quiver.
- Shoots arrows up to 400 FPS
- 142 ft-lbs. kinetic energy
- 6″ axle-to-axle when cocked, 11.3″ uncocked
- 200-lb. draw weight
- Pro-View Scope with multi-coated glass and lighted aiming points
- T5 trigger delivers a crisp 3.5-pound trigger pull
- ACUDRAWTM cocking devices draws your crossbow accurately with just 5-pounds of effort
- Vector QuadTM cable technology ensures straight arrow flight for match-grade accuracy
- Includes accessory package with pre-sighted Pro-View scope, (3) Pro Elite 400 arrows, and quiver
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.