Showing all 8 results
Diamond by Bowtech Infinite Edge Pro Compound Bow Package17 HMR OnlineAdd to cart
- Diamond compound bow performance with great versatility
- Great bow for young bowhunters and developing archers – grows with the hunter
- New single cam design – up to 310 fps with smooth draw cycle and solid back wall
- Wide draw length range from 13″-31″
- Huge draw weight range from 5 lbs. up to 70 lbs.
- 80% effective letoff – easy to hold when you need to
- 31” axle to axle
- Lightweight – 3.2 lbs.
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow Package17 HMR OnlineAdd to cart
- High-performance, grow-with-you bow with Ready-to-Hunt package
- High-performance design with amazing versatility and adjustability
- MV1 cam system features DrawDial rotating modules – power and adjustability
- Wide draw length adjustment – 12″-30″
- Wide draw weight range – 5-70 lbs.
- Powerful design – up to 315 fps
Matthew Halon 32 dual cam17 HMR OnlineAdd to cart
- Draw length range 26″-31″ & Half Sizes 25.5″-31.5″
- Brace Height 6″
- Axle to Axle 32″
- Mass weight 4.73lbs
- Riser is available in Lost Camo XD only
- Let-Off 85% only
- Riser Geogrid, a lighter, more rigid riser
- Limbs Parallel Quad Limbs
- Reverse Assist Roller Guard for a silky smooth draw
- Riser length 28.92″
2019 bear cruzer g217 HMR OnlineAdd to cart
- Easy to setup and shoot hunting bow – great for new bowhunters
- High performance single cam system – 320 fps
- 80% letoff
- Lock Down pocket system – ensures accurate riser-to-pocket-to-limb alignment
- Powerful and reliable Endurafiber limbs
- Shockwaves limb dampeners and lower string suppressor – keep bow quiet
- Compact 31″ axle-to-axle – just 4 lbs.
- Package includes sight, whisker biscuit, quiver, peep, and nock loop
MATHEWS Z7 COMPOUND BOW17 HMR OnlineAdd to cart
Mathews Z7 Compound Bow. 27.5in draw and set at 62lb draw weight. Limbs are not maxed out so could probably get into upper 60’s. Comes with IQ sight, Mathews 5 arrow quiver, axion stabilizer, 3 Carbon Express Maxima Blu, and qad drop away rest. The bow has all blue dampeners even in the stabilizer and quiver. Absolutely tricked out bet looking z7 you can find. Bow is rarely used (2 or 3 times a year). Regular string waxing.